Assessment

Continuous Assessment forms 60% of total marks at JSS Level and 40% at SS level of total marks in grading students’ academic performance each term, while end of term examination makes up the remaining percentage.

In final year (SS 3), Mock SSCE is conducted in March. The Mock examination forms 80% of the total mark while class work, assignments and test make up the remaining 20%.