- The Curriculum comprises all the learning experience organized by the College including formal lessons and all co-curricular activities, within the premises and outside.
- We blend the National Curriculum, IGCSE 'O' level curriculum and the New Horizons specially designed Curriculum which comprises Islamic Perspectives, Qur'anic Arabic, World History, World Geography, Thinking Skills etc.
- Active teaching and learning techniques are encouraged through provision of a qualified and experienced teachers, well-equipped specialist rooms and laboratories, and frequent workshops to update staff.
- Our first curriculum is based on Nigerian Educational system, the curriculum is made of two parts; the Junior Secondary and Senior Secondary Curriculums.
- Senior Secondary students are streamed for Arts and Science classes. This is based on:
- Aptitude test
- Performance in promotion exams
- Students’ Preference
- Subject/Class teacher’s recommendation
- Counsellor’s recommendation
- Parent’s Preference
For more on curriculum, please click here
Veiw our curriculum pictures.