To produce students who have good character, positive beliefs, practical knowledge, independent thinking; who take responsibility for their actions, accept constructive criticisms, are adventurous in trying new ideas and are of benefit of society.
Learning happens when learners are able to explore ideas and think of various ways of executing a task. Learning is more than knowing stuff - it extends to doing, inventing and applying knowledge to real life situations. Working with these beliefs in mind, our purpose is this:
Anyone working in an educational environment should:
- Find and sustain creative ways of helping learners draw out their inner strengths
- Help Learners find multiple ways of thriving in any situation
- Facilitate the exploration of knowledge and the application of innovative ideas for sustainable human development
- Encourage healthy competition
- Ensure that learners are physically, socially and emotionally fit for learning
- Act with high integrity and consciousness of God
It is a place where learners express what they know and add to their knowledge; where they are allowed to express individual creativity; where their talents are nurtured and they imbibe good morals.